Thursday, May 10, 2018

Winning the Day

Posting pictures here is a chore.  lol.  Anyway...my Macros from yesterday are below.  That is an absolutely ideal day while in Deficit.

2082 Cal, 258 Protein, 77 Carb, 76 Fat.

Weighed in at an OH SO CLOSE 240.6 lbs this morning.  I'd REALLY like to have seen a 23# on that scale but so be it.  A drop of 0.4 lbs.

I got both my lunch and evening walks in (15,900 steps), along with the strength training I detailed yesterday.

Today was the dreaded Barbell Complex followed by my standard morning walk.  My back is torched, and I don't mean my low back.  The whole thing.  Pull ups, Romanian Deadlifts, Good Mornings, and especially Front Squats...ouch.

Still holding steady at 70 lbs for these until my Power Clean and my Press move far enough ahead to where they aren't limiting factors.

Today is Thursday, which means I'll be out at the bar enjoying some guy time.  That means beer, and probably some awesome food at The Burger Stand.  I'll try to stick to lighter beers, and I'll also work to alternate Diet Coke in between rounds.  If I can keep the damage to a pound or less I'll consider it a win.




No comments: