Thursday, May 10, 2018

Hunger and Appetite Control


I've got nothing.  I literally couldnt care less about this topic and yet it is EVERYWHERE in the fitness press.  I have 5 planned meals per day, with the fifth one being only an outline because dinner happens.

I can't imagine caring if I still felt a bit peckish after breakfast. I mean, I'm going to eat again in 2-3 hours at most, plus there's coffee. 

Lunch?  No it's not super satisfying during a Deficit week, but I still have to do a little huffnpuff to get that last bite down.  Guess what....there's more food coming in 2 hours anyway.

Two hours after that I'm home, I've usually had my walk (natural appetite suppressant and "get off my feet" motivator) and then I just get another 500 calories with about 40-50g of protein and go from there.

I dont know what I'm trying to say here, but the food's all weighed and packed and it is what it is.  My tummy telling me things isnt going to make me just go out for Mexican food for lunch regardless.  I dont do vending machines.  My desk isnt packed with snacks.

I mean...dont get me wrong...I got to 265lbs the same way everyone else does.  It's just, once you're focused on getting things right, I dont see cravings or whatnot being an issue worth getting all analytical about.

Check it out I guess...it all seems very reasonable...but if you can't pass up a donut if you dont want to eat it...I think there might be other issues.

https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/hunger-the-definitive-guide


No comments: