Thursday, May 17, 2018

TWO THREE NINE


Wooo!!  That feels good.  239.2 Simple, clean, precise eating for a couple of days in a row is all it takes to move the needle.

1782 calories with 237 protein and under 100 carbs and fats.  That is lean AND mean.

Almost certainly zero activity for me today beyond the weekend warrior, home improvement type.  My hopes of cleaning up the gym were dashed by an impromptu toilet repair last night.  Such is life, it needed to be done.

Thirsty Thursday has been postponed this week to Friday to facilitate a celebration with my team from Payless and even then it will have to be somewhat abridged because I can't afford any hangover time right now.

So...looking forward to several more days of sustained weight loss even considering the graduation and visiting family etc this weekend.  Dare I speculate?  Maybe I could see a 236 by the end of the weekend.  I dont know how much fat loss was being obscured by my pasta driven water retention, but you never know.

I'm a little behind schedule but anything south of 238 will be a mark in the win column.  I may even moderate just a bit next week instead of going all the way back to Maintenance just to keep this ball rolling.  It's not like I've been in deficit for 14 straight days.

Anyway...as arbitrary as they are, milestones are great.


No comments: