Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Busy Day - Abridged Post


Ok...Tuesday.  Complexes, Walking.  Check and Check

Diet yesterday: 2066 cal, 248 P, 101 C, 72 Fat.  Nearly perfect
Steps: 12k.  Senior Band Concert stuff last night prevented the evening walk
Weight 242.5lbs!!  That's a low water mark and down 1.5 from the prior day.  It's all new ground from here.

I wont get to walk for either of my large walks this afternoon because of a fire drill I have to run for a new job that will take up 100% of my time if I'm lucky.

That's ok though...it'll probably prevent me from getting much of a dinner either.

I'll be back tomorrow with another update...I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm relieved it's Power Cleans and not Dead Lifts tomorrow.  lol.

I'm also starting my first session of Pull Ups which ought to blow, hard.  lol.  Gotta be done though.


No comments: