Friday, May 4, 2018










Forgive my formatting.  Here's my data going back to "the before time".  The last column is the difference between then and "now" or the latest measurements. Also note the last column should be May 3rd.  Friday data is always skewed because of the drinking.

Bottom line here, I couldn't ask for better results frankly.  I'm doing everything I know to work my body intelligently, while eating in a way that should support my muscles yet still be in a caloric deficit every two week and losing fat.  These data support my methods pretty convincingly.


  • Body Fat is down 19 lbs.  That's a big Biden deal, and it's having a measurable impact on my cardiovascular health in both my blood pressure and my heart rate variability.  I'll detail these in a separate post.
  • Muscle Mass is down 1.9 lbs which is great.  Acceptable ratios are around 2:1 Fat:Muscle.  I'm at 10:1.  I'd rather not be down at all, but realistically this variance is "no change"
  • My body water has been remarkably steady throughout.  This tells me that none of this is cheap glycogen depletion from lower carb eating.  
  • Lastly, Lean Body Mass is steady, which means no real need to recalculate my diet, certainly not my protein which I will hold at 3g/kg LBM or about 220g per day
Assuming I hold steady, I'll be at a comfortable 20% body fat at 205lbs by Labor Day.

No comments: