Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Getting Restless


Definitely got my ass in gear this morning and got a real walk in.  No progress on reclaiming my gym last night, but I should be able to tonight.  By the time I got the new batch of trim primed and painted I wasnt up for anything else.  Besides, this week's Westworld was calling me.

240.4 lbs this morning after a single controlled day that was capped with a Protein + Vegetables dinner.  Water weight is real.

Assuming I have a gym available to me, I might just get in a set of Complexes tomorrow and my normal walk and just reclaim my initiative.  Friday I would simply get in there and repeat my last workout and start clean next week.

Speaking of next week, I'll be traveling to Des Moines on business and will have to do some sort of bodyweight/walking stuff to get by.  It's all good though...4 hour drive to get there and it's "new country" for me so lots of new sights and people and that always energizes me.

Bottom  line is I wont be really able to get back on the tick tock cadence in the gym until the week of the 28th.  Until then, any workouts will be "status quo" and not moving the needle on weight/volume.

No comments: